Kenya Visa From Nigeria
Hy guys, in this post you will get to see all you need to know about how to apply for a Kenya visa from Nigeria, Kenya visa requirement for Nigerian citizens, Kenya embassy in Nigeria, Kenya visa application form, and Kenya visa application center in Nigeria.
Kenya is another great beautiful place to visit. When you want to talk about tourism especially for tourism in Africa, Kenya is one of the best places to enjoy your vacation in Africa. Kenya has nice and great tourist spots just like south Africa. You can see how to apply for south Africa visa in nigeria. It is in east Africa. It is known for its zoo national parks, restaurants, beaches, resorts, and shopping malls. Kenya also has nice food and it’s also a secure place to stay. Top tourist spot to visit in Kenya
The capital of Kenya is Nairobi. Although when you talk about beaches and resorts in Kenya, you can’t miss out on Mombasa. Mombasa is a great place to visit in Kenya with lovely beaches and resorts.
Kenya visa application for Nigerian citizens
As a Nigerian passport holder, you will be required to have a visa to enter Kenya for it is not among the countries you can visit for free as a Nigerian. For Nigerians, you can apply for a Kenya visa on arrival at the airport or you can apply online before you arrive at the airport.
Kindly see airlines that go to kenya from Nigeria.
Steps on how to get Kenya visa from nigeria online
- The Kenya evisa in Nigeria is very easy to get. All you need to do is visit the Kenya visa from Nigeria online portal (link) http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html , fill the form and upload the documents required and make payment.
- Within 2-3 days, your visa should be approved and you can print it out and take it to the airport.
kenya visa requirements for Nigerian Citizens
Depending on the purpose of your trip, kindly see the list of documents you may be asked to upload when applying for a Kenya visa from Nigeria
- Get your Nigerian International Passport ready. Your Nigerian international passport must be valid for at least three months after leaving (submit all previous, passports, either valid or canceled).
- Copy of data page of your Nigerian International passport
- Copy of all your valid Schengen, UK, US, and Canadian Visas if applicable. That means if you have gotten any visas before you will have to scan them either current or expired visas.
- For non-Nigerian nationals residing in Nigeria: a copy of the Nigerian residence permit if applicable
- If self-employed, kindly provide Introduction letter, business incorporation certificate and memorandum, original and photocopies. Company bank statement and personal bank statement six months back stamped and signed by the bank
- For employees, kindly provide an introduction letter from the employer with the indication of the start date of employment, the annual salary, the granted leave period, and the resumption date. Kindly see how to write a letter of introduction to the embassy .
- Salary slips six months back. Personal bank statement six months back, reflecting salary slips stamped and signed by the bank
- Hotel reservation if applicable
- Flight itinerary ( If you want a cheap ticket you can send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I could get a discounted fare for your next flight to and fro Nigeria)
- Yellow fever vaccination card. You can see how to apply yellow fever card Nigeria.
What Is Yellow Fever?
World Health Organisation defines yellow fever as a transmitted disease by infected mosquitoes. Some of the symptoms of yellow fever include the feeling of nausea, vomiting, jaundice, muscle pain, fever, vomiting, and headache.
HOW MUCH DOES THE YELLOW CARD COST
The new yellow fever card costs about N2000 which will be paid online via card payment. Kindly note that when you want to apply for Kenya visa from Nigeria, the kenyan government requires that Nigerian passport holders provide the e yellow fever card.
When applying to certain countries, a yellow fever card is necessary. This is a card to proof you have been cleared from any yellow fever disease. Here are a list of countries below required to go along with yellow card when applying for visa application
A – E
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Angola Argentina Aruba Bahamas Antigua & Barbuda Australia Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bonaire Botswana Brunei darussalam Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Central African republic Chad China Colombia Congo Costa rica Cote Ivoire Croatia Cuba Curacao Democratic people’s republic of Korea Democratic republic of Congo Dominica Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial guinea Eritrea Ethiopia
F – R
Fiji French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Ghana Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guinea Guinea Bissau Haiti Honduras India Iran Iraq Ireland Jamaica Jordan Kenya Kiribati Lesotho Liberia Libya Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Montserrat Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal New Caledonia Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Oman Pakistan Panama Paraguay Philippines Pitcairn islands Reunion Rwanda
S – Z
Saint Barthelemy Saint Helena Saint Kitts & Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre & Miquelon Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Samoa Sao Tome & Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Eustatius Sint Maarten Solomon islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Trinidad & Tobago Tristan da Cunha Uganda United republic of Tanzania Venezuela Wallis & Futuna Zambia Zimbabwe.
kenya embassy in nigeria
When applying for a Kenya visa from nigeria, you will need to apply online or via arrival not via the Kenya embassy in nigeria. Although kindly see all embassies in Nigeria.
kenya visa fee in Nigeria
The Kenya visa fee is not fixed but the cost goes for 51usd depending on the category of Kenya visa application.
How long does it take to get Kenya
visa from Nigeria
Kenya visa from nigeria processing time via Kenya e-visa takes at least 2-3 days to process unless you want a visa on arrival
In conclusion, this is a nice place to visit and work. Have you recently applied for a Kenya visa from nigeria? Tell us about your experience in the comments below.
For any inquiries about visa application, kindly drop in the comment section below and I will be willing to respond to your request for free.