How to apply for China visa application in nigeria
Hy guys, in this post you will get to see all you need to know about how to apply for your China visa application, china visa requirement, china embassy in Nigeria, Chinese visa application form, and china visa application center in Nigeria. Nigeria is a blessed country with so many beautiful places to visit.
China is officially known as the people’s republic of China. It is located in east Africa. China has the largest population in the world. China is a safe place to live, visit, and work. They are embedded in history and culture. It’s another top tourist place to visit. China’s capital is Beijing. Now some countries including Nigerians need a visa to visit China. Kindly see the steps to take below.
China visa application
As a Nigerian, you do require a visa to enter China for it is not among the countries you can visit for free as a Nigerian. You can see a list of countries you can visit for free as a Nigerian.
- First, you have to visit the china visa application center to book your name for an appointment, kindly see the china visa application center in Nigeria address.
- Then fill the application forms, kindly also see the china visa application form in Nigeria below.
- Then prepare your documents, kindly also see the china visa application in Nigeria checklist below
- Then visit the application on your submission date to make payment and submit. You may be required to come for an interview, after which your visa would be processed.
Once your visa is approved, prepare to travel 🙂. You can also check out airlines that fly to China from Nigeria.
China visa requirement in Nigeria
Here is a list of checklist you can work with before submitting your visa application to the china visa center. Also, note that every visa circumstance is not the same. And you can drop a comment below just in case you need any more additional information and I will be willing to assist you.
- Filled china visa application form, kindly see below to download.
- Passport is valid at least three months after leaving (submit all previous, passports, either valid or canceled). Also you can send me a mail if your trying to get an international passport for easy guidance email@example.com.
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport;
- Copy of all valid Schengen, UK, US, and Canadian Visas if applicable
- For Non-Nigerian nationals residing in Nigeria: a copy of the Nigerian residence permit
- Two recent (3 months old) full-face photographs for each applicant. Kindly note that white background, head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons.
- An original letter of invitation. Kindly note that for those going on an official trip, the letter of invitation must be approved by the Chinese government.
- If self-employed, kindly provide Introduction letter, business incorporation certificate and memorandum, original and photocopies.kindly see sample of self letter of introduction to the embassy.
- Company bank statement and personal bank statement six months back stamped and signed by the bank
- For employees, kindly provide an introduction letter from the employer with an indication of the start date of employment, the annual salary, the granted leave period, and the resumption date
- Salary slips six months back. Personal bank statement six months back, reflecting salary slips stamped and signed by the bank
- Hotel reservation if applicable
- Flight reservation (If you want a cheap ticket you can send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I could get a discounted fare for your next flight to and fro Nigeria).
Chinese Visa application form
Kindly download the china visa application form here (http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/lszj/bgxz/)
China visa application Centre
When applying for a china visa in Nigeria, you will need to apply to the China Visa Application Centre in Lagos or Abuja.
- China visa application center Abuja Is at Plot 472, Ao Cadastral Zone, Constitution Ave, Central Business District, Abuja.
- China visa application center Lagos is at Church Gate Towers, PC 30, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
China embassy in lagos
The china embassy has two locations in Nigeria.You can see a list of all embassies in Nigeria.
- China embassy in Lagos is at 161A Idejo St, Victoria Island Lagos. But kindly note the visa submission is done at the China visa application center listed above.
- China embassy in Abuja is at 301 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business Dis, Abuja. But kindly note the visa submission is done at the China visa application center listed above.
China visa fee in Nigeria
The china visa fee is not fixed but the cost but ranges from N15,000 to N45000 depending on the category of china visa application.
How long does it take to apply for china visa
China visa processing time in Nigeria takes a long period just like an indian visa in Nigeria. So we advise that when you want to apply for a china visa in Nigeria, you should apply for your China visa at least a month before your departure date.
In conclusion, this is a nice place to visit and work. Have you recently applied for a china visa? Tell us about your experience in the comments below.
For any inquiries about the visa application, kindly drop in the comment section below and I will be willing to respond to your request for free.