QATAR VISA FROM NIGERIA
Hy guys, in this post you will get to see all you need to know about Qatar Visa requirement, how to check Qatar visa status, how to get a Qatar visa from Nigeria, Cost of Qatar visa, Qatar embassy in Nigeria, and the Qatar visa application center in Nigeria.
Qatar is also another nice place to visit. Some people confuse Qatar for Dubai. Qatar must not be confused with Dubai. Qatar is an Arab country but not part of the UAE and different from Dubai. You can see how to apply for dubai visa. The capital of Qatar is Doha. Kindly see the airline that flies to Qatar from Nigeria. The official Qatar language is Arabic. They also speak English English is known as the most popular foreign language in Qatar.
Qatar is known for its tourism and beautiful cities. The major cities in Qatar are Doha, Al Rayyan, umm salah amongst others.
Qatar visa requirement for nigerian citizen
Qatar visa requirement
Valid Nigerian passport for 6 months
Two colored passport-size photos
Invitation letter from a sponsor in Qatar
Bank statement and tax clearance
Kindly note that these document varies depending on your purpose of trip
Qatar embassy in Nigeria
The Embassy of Qatar in Abuja Nigeria is located at Transcorp Hilton – No 1 aguiyi ironsi, Maitama. You can see all embassies in Nigeria here.
Cost of Qatar visa fee
The Qatar Visa fee in Nigeria is about 41usd. Kindly note it’s not fixed. If you are applying online, you will make payment online but if you are making the application via the Qatar embassy, you make the payment at the embassy.
You can pay in cash or debit cards at the Qatar Embassy in Abuja. Alternatively, you can use your debit card if you are making an online application.
Qatar visa processing time
Qatar visa from Nigeria processing time in Nigeria takes at least between 4 -15 days to process.
In conclusion, this is a nice place to visit and work. Have you recently applied for a Qatar visa from Nigeria? Tell us about your experience in the comments below.
For any inquiries about visa application, kindly drop in the comment section below and I will be willing to respond to your request for free.
Qatar visa status
Are you planning to travel to Qatar and you will like to know your Qatar visa status or check the validity of your visa? You can easily know your Qatar visa status by following these few steps. Kindly visit the interior of the ministry website for these purposes. Now let me give you a step-by-step guideline so as when you get to their website to you won’t be confused about what steps to take to know your Qatar visa status but you will be able to know the particular steps to take to know your Qatar visa status online.
HOW TO CHECK QATAR VISA VALIDITY
- STEPS :
- Visit the state of Qatar ministry of interior website
- Click on the magnifying glass icon
- Then click on the visa inquiry link icon by the sidebar of the website.
- Then click on the visa inquiry and the printing link icon. It has a binocular icon drawn on it
- It will take you to a dialog box. In this dialog box, you would be asked to produce some information about the application. You will be asked questions like to enter your visa number, passport number, and security code. Here kindly enter your visa number, passport number, and enter the security code. Kindly ensure the information you entered is correct.
- Once this is done, it will take you to your visa page and even ask you to print it.
HOW TO CHECK QATAR VISA STATUS
In order to check qatar visa status, follow the following steps
- kindly visit the Qatar visa status checker
- fill in your required information. You would be asked of Application number, Nationality, Passport details
- Then proceed to the next step. You will see your current visa application status
Qatar Visa on Arrival
Do you know that you can travel to Qatar without visiting the embassy to apply for a visa? Yes, that indeed is what the Qatar visa on arrival is all about. So I will be given you a step-by-step guide on how you can get or apply for your Qatar visa on arrival.
As of August 2017, the State of Qatar announced that it will allow visa-free entry for citizens of more than 85 countries, with immediate effect, making it the most open country in the Middle East. So with the announcement, passport holders of more than 80 countries can get Free Qatar Visa On Arrival.
Nationals of eligible countries do not require any prior visa arrangements and can obtain a visa waiver upon arrival to Qatar, by presenting a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months and a confirmed onward or return ticket.
- For nationals of the countries listed below, the waiver will be valid for 180 days from the date of issuance and entitle its holder to spend up to 90 days in Qatar, during either a single trip or on multiple trips.
1. Antigua and Barbuda 2. Argentina 3. Austria 4. Bahamas 5. Belgium 6. Bulgaria 7. Croatia 8. Cyprus 9. The Czech Republic 10. Denmark 11. The Dominican Republic 12. Estonia 13. Finland 14. France 15. Germany 16. Greece 17. Hungary 18. Iceland 19. Italy 20. Latvia 21. Liechtenstein 22. Lithuania 23. Luxembourg 24. Malaysia 25. Malta 26. Netherlands 27. Norway 28. Poland 29. Portugal 30. Romania 31. Serbia 32. Seychelles 33. Slovakia 34. Slovenia 35. Spain 36. Sweden 37. Switzerland 38. Turkey 39. Ukraine
For nationals of the countries/regions listed below, the waiver will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance and entitle its holder to spend up to 30 days in Qatar, during either a single trip or on multiple trips. This waiver may be extended for a further 30 days.
1. Andorra 2. Australia 3. Azerbaijan 4. Belarus 5. Bolivia 6. Brazil 7. Brunei 8. Canada 9. Chile 10. China 11. Colombia 12. Costa Rica 13. Cuba 14. Ecuador 15. Georgia 16. Guyana 17. Hong Kong, China 18. India 19. Indonesia 20. Ireland 21. Japan 22. Kazakhstan 23. Lebanon 24. Macedonia 25. Maldives 26. Mexico 27. Moldova 28. Monaco 29. New Zealand 30. Pakistan 31. Panama 32. Paraguay 33. Peru 34. Russia 35. Rwanda 36. San Marino 37. Singapore 38. South Africa 39. South Korea 40. Suriname 41. Thailand 42. United Kingdom 43. The United States 44. Uruguay 45. Vatican City 46. Venezuela
- Individuals who are not eligible for visa-free entry, but who hold a valid residence permit or visit visa to either Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA, or New Zealand, can obtain an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) free of charge* by completing an online application before traveling.
The form is easy to fill in. You will be asked to provide:
- proof of accommodation in Qatar (e.g. hotel booking, or your host’s address)
- details of your return (or onward) travel
- a copy of your passport (with a minimum validity of six months)
- a copy of your residence permit or visa to any one of the eligible countries stated above (with a minimum validity of 30 days).
Apply for an ETA here
Qatar visa Exemption
Nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates) do not require a visa to enter Qatar.